A travelogue of my time in the center of China.
View my complete profile
posted by mjb @ 10:41 PM
How about Derrel-lictch, from Zoolander. Street chic. He is a mangy creature, and this is coming from a dog lover.
Here are a few suggestions:EdgardoLou Dobbs (or Doggs)Sir Runts-a-lotOld King DrollShortstopHagar the HorriblePudge RodriguezJohn McEnroeCaptain Underfoot IV
Sorry, but I've gotta suggest Flea Bag. It'll make your mold problem seem minor.
I vote for Derrl-liccht(no, I am NOT obsessed with zoolander...)maya
ahhhh, CREEPY! Those look like human digits at the ends of the paws!Here's a name suggestion: #13 General Tso's Mock Dog Special with Yummy Sauce.Too long?El Juan
Hi mary, Little late at looking at your blog, so here goes for names for your pooch..(american name) Sloppy Joe..flea runt...Peter coTTON TAIL THE II...Felix the II...Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
How about Derrel-lictch, from Zoolander. Street chic. He is a mangy creature, and this is coming from a dog lover.
Here are a few suggestions:
Edgardo
Lou Dobbs (or Doggs)
Sir Runts-a-lot
Old King Droll
Shortstop
Hagar the Horrible
Pudge Rodriguez
John McEnroe
Captain Underfoot IV
Sorry, but I've gotta suggest Flea Bag. It'll make your mold problem seem minor.
I vote for Derrl-liccht
(no, I am NOT obsessed with zoolander...)
maya
ahhhh, CREEPY! Those look like human digits at the ends of the paws!
Here's a name suggestion: #13 General Tso's Mock Dog Special with Yummy Sauce.
Too long?
El Juan
Hi mary, Little late at looking at your blog, so here goes for names for your pooch..(american name) Sloppy Joe..flea runt...Peter coTTON TAIL THE II...Felix the II...Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home